95Epay.com is a payment gateway registered as ShuangQian Network Services Ltd. Its main use is delivering payment applications for merchants, clients, and consumers around the world. They specialize in the delivery of e-payment solutions for e-commerce and 95epay.com lists the “Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC) as the receiving bank. Utilizing some of the biggest banking corporations in China, such as ABOC (Agricultural Bank of China), CMB (China Merchant Bank), and BOC (Bank of China), their payment system is optimized for international credit card providers such as JCB, MasterCard, and Visa.
Services and products of 95epay.com
95epay.com claims to offer safe and protected transactions without the possibility of scams. However, we will touch on this subject later. This is what they listed:
- All information is stored at 95epay Payment Gateway Data Centre, claiming to protect all kinds of client information with a very low risk of theft.
- 24/7 customer service and help by experts.
- Fraud prevention that is offered through monitoring tools which provide insight into any kind of suspicious, malicious, and shady transactions.
- Funds are automatically deposited into the merchant account.
95epay.com Payment Gateway Transaction Procedure
The website lists its transaction procedure to help clients understand how it works. Unfortunately, sometimes this doesn’t work the way it’s mentioned.
- A client starts a transaction at the merchant’s website.
- The website submits the transaction to the gateway.
- The client’s debit or credit card makes the payment to the bank.
- 95epay will validate the merchant data.
- A request for payment is submitted to 95epay that in turn validates and processes the data between the payment system and the merchant website.
- Unless there are errors present, the transaction will continue as planned; processed and submitted to the bank payment platform.
- 95epay submits the transaction from the bank gateway to the 95epay server.
- 95epay notifies both the customer and the merchant that the transaction has been successful.
Regarding Asian countries, 95epay has reputable relations with them, and there haven’t been a lot of problems regarding transactions. However, as we mentioned before, their system doesn’t always work, especially when it comes to the US and the UK. Transactions from and to Western countries have been troublesome, and people aren’t satisfied with the websites. There have been many claims regarding scams and faulty transactions, and a plethora of other problems. Clients have been complaining about the lack of customer support and a lack of response to submitted problems. Our final thoughts on this website are as follows: If you are from Asia and plan on doing business with this site, you are lucky as you found a cheap third party solution. There haven’t been a lot of complaints from the Asian side of the world. Meanwhile, if you are from anywhere else, you would be wise to avoid this website in a big arch. They have a bad reputation with anyone other than Asian, and you won’t have a good time with them. Use at your risk.