Network Merchants Inc. is one of the first payment gateways to have achieved PCI compliance for meeting the industry’s highest-level security requirements. They have more than 10 years of experience and made significant technical improvements just recently. Their services include batch uploads, shopping cart integrations, APIs, cardholder authorization, proprietary free shopping carts, and recurring billing.
Service and features
As expected from a company with years of experience, they offer:
- 24/7 customer assistance.
- Browser-friendly transactions for check processing, key-in, and debit card processing.
- Processor integration-based international currency service
- Multi-payment services (including JCB, Apple Pay, Diner’s Club, Visa, Discover, American Express and MasterCard).
- Multi-tiered hierarchy structure (business organization and affiliate recruiting).
Network Merchants boasts a user-friendly website. It’s easy to navigate thanks to its simple user interface. Everything is explained clearly so finding just about anything is easier said than done.
Here the main highlights of why Network Merchants is a favorite among many customers:
- Detailed, transparent, and convenient reporting via transaction search in the gateway.
- Recurring billing schedules are available
- Multi-MIDs management on a single gateway account for easier report consolidation and multi-branch management.
At present, there’s barely any negative reviews made against Network Merchants.
There are Also, there are no cons listed in this article, and that means that their service is one of the best out there.a lot of notable features that you can get when you’re using NMI’s services. This is an indication that their service is one of the best in the market.