EBS, or E-Billing Solutions, was established in 2005. Currently headquartered in Mumbai, it’s the first merchant account provider in India to achieve a PCI DSS 3.0 in compliant standards. They facilitate online transactions on merchant websites by collecting payment from customers. They also assemble payment offered by banks and other payment processors.
- Caters to over 100 payment options available.
- Customize-oriented web page.
- Swift real-time access.
- International payment access.
- Convenient customer checkout.
- Real-time statistical reports.
- Robust security.
EBS has a user-friendly website. They have simple checkout for repeat customers for convenience. A support page is available for any questions or inquiries. A video tutorial as well as their knowledge vault, ticket submission box, and manuals/kits for download.
Here are some pros you can expect from using the company.:
- Multi-currency acceptance.
- Auto-retry for delayed transactions.
- Data analytics and real-time statistical reports.
While E-Billing Solutions offer a lot of great features, it has it share of cons. These include;
- Fake calls from customer service.
- Unauthorized balance deduction from credit cards or debit cards.
EBS has a plethora of lot of features but the complaints they’ve been receiving makes them less trustworthy. However, they’ve addressed a majority of complaints which show how responsive their customer service is. It’s entirely up to you to decide whether the company is worth working with.