Hkpayment, or Hong Kong Creative and Technology, is a company established in 2010. They’re a one-stop mobile payment provider whose primary goal is to improve customer satisfaction by minimizing fraudulent transactions.
The company is currently in partnership with UnionPay and PayEco. They’re the most exclusive service company outside of China’s mainland offering CREO-PPS (CREO Payment Processing Solution), which focuses on cross-border payments. This allows payment to be made in real-time and directly deducts from their customers’ RMB (Renminbibanking) profiles and accounts.
Their process of payment is as follows:
- Make payment via China UnionPay or PayEco.
- Wait for phone call to receive PIN code.
- Enter PIN on keypad.
- Confirm payment.
- Payment is completed.
- Report forward to merchant
- Confirmation received via SMS.
Here are the main benefits of using Hkpayment:
- Easy and simple receipt of payments via China UnionPay and PayEco.
- State-of-the-art fraud protection detects fraudulent activities via SMS.
- Low cost switching costs.
- Online transaction reports.
- 24/7 customer assistance.
At present, very little reviews have been made about the company. But they seem professional enough to be deemed as a trustworthy entity. In case you’re hesitant of using their services, you can do a bit of digging until you’re assured they’re worth pursuing.